Monday, September 19, 2011

Home » » Beyonce: My pregnancy was difficult to conceal

Beyonce: My pregnancy was difficult to conceal

Let’s pretend we didn’t know Beyonce was an attention starved narcissist. What woman would wish to conceal being pregnant? Seriously, what part from the game is? Does she understand how crazy she sounds?
Inside an exclusive interview with CNN, Beyonce dished about being pregnant and her find it hard to fit her baby bump into her quick paced celebrity lifestyle.

On searching for maternity gear to wear:
Truly I am having so significantly enjoyable, it is often probably the most fun time given that it has been announced i do not need to, you know, it absolutely was actually challenging to hide, but currently which i might be proud and looking forward to it I’m having so much fun shopping - it is excellent.

On why jane is relieved to possess lastly gone public with pregnancy:
I'm having so significantly enjoyable, it has been one of the most enjoyable time since many experts have announced and I don’t need to, you know… that it was truly tough to hide, however I may be proud and looking forward to it.

On her attitude towards style and fashion given that studying she was pregnant:
I just feel like it's typically inside. My mother has constantly told me that beauty comes from within and what’s exciting about becoming a woman is you can say nowadays I really feel like becoming, today I feel truly conservative, nowadays I’m feeling classy, these days I am going on a date and I wish to just be a showstopper and you realize there's this selection of stunning clothes that will bring out whatever you feel inside however it comes from here and you ought to wear your clothes they shouldn’t wear you.
Share this article :

Post a Comment