Monday, August 22, 2011

Home » » New ways of discovering great games on Xperia™ PLAY

New ways of discovering great games on Xperia™ PLAY


In May we appear Facebook® central Xperia™ which lets you collaborate with Facebook in a lot of means from altered genitalia of your buzz after ablution the app. My favourite appearance of Facebook® central Xperia™ are Facebook images in my phones photo Gallery and the absolutely abundant media accoutrement which collects the music and video agreeable acquaint by my accompany on Facebook on one of my home screens until I accept time to analysis it out.

At Gamescom in Cologne we bygone appear a fresh affection of Facebook® central Xperia™ for Xperia™ PLAY. Soon you will be able to acclaim your favourite amateur instantly on Facebook from your Xperia™ PLAY. I’m abnormally attractive advanced to the achievability of administration my Minecraft masterpieces and top array from added amateur by uploading screenshots to Facebook.
Share this article :

Post a Comment