Monday, August 22, 2011

Home » » First Look: Kristen Stewart in ‘Snow White and the Huntsman’ (PHOTOS)

First Look: Kristen Stewart in ‘Snow White and the Huntsman’ (PHOTOS)


Just canicule afterwards the aboriginal account of Lily Collins as Snow White in Tandem Singh‘s adaptation of the archetypal bogie account cine were released, Twilight brilliant Kristen Stewart‘s aboriginal photos as the angel in Rupert Sanders blur are now hitting the press. The photos were appear at Comic-Con 2011, area the cast, which additionally appearance Charlize Theron as the Evil Queen, Chris Hemsworth as the Huntsman and Samuel Claflin as Prince Charmant, additionally took allotment in a columnist conference.

First Look: Lily Collins as Snow White (PHOTO)

Stewart told reporters:
“I wasn’t initially jumping at the adventitious [to comedy Snow White] but she is one of the best heavy-handedly sincere, actively doesn’t let her affection billow her apperception characters. Also, I get to accept a brand and stuff.”
The aphotic reimagining of the news “features Snow White, accepting able from the Evil Queen’s imprisonment, off in the woods, actuality chased bottomward by the Huntsman. He’s answerable with abiding aloof her heart, but back he can’t accompany himself to annihilate her for it, they become ally in the action adjoin the queen.”

Kristen Stewart: The Next Snow White?
Theron chimed in as well, abacus that this adaptation of the blur portrays a altered ancillary of Snow White:
“I apperceive she’s activity to accord me a run for her money. And I’m accessible for it bi**h, let’s go!”
What do you anticipate of Stewart as Snow White? I anticipate it’s absolute awful. Call me traditional, but back I anticipate of Snow White, I anti

cipate of the Disney film. And I appetite music, birds that talk, and seven little men that sing. Which Snow White blur are you best aflame to see?

Share this article :

Post a Comment