Thursday, September 22, 2011

Home » » X Factor USA: Former drug addict Chris Rene makes a deal with the judges (VIDEO)

X Factor USA: Former drug addict Chris Rene makes a deal with the judges (VIDEO)

Chris Rene created his X Factor debut on last night’s première with the US series.

The 28 year old garbage man is dad to some two and a halfyr oldyear-old son and admitted he was desperate to succeed on the program as ‘this competition could start so a lot of door’ for him. He added:

‘I wanna be on stages, singing for folks, generating dollars. I’m performed with hauling trash, it’s time for them to entertain America.’

The singer from Santa Cruz, California then told the judges he had just gotten due to rehab and has been clean for 70 days as well as on what winning The X Factor means to him, he proceeded:

“It will mean the world, specifically this means stability personally and my son and my loved ones.”

“I have this disease known as addiction. The shame as well as the guilt just became for me, it really completely broke me. There is normally a likelihood and there is constantly a choice. Instead of performing absolutely nothing, I'd like my son to discover me singing on stages, due to the fact the world is too precious to waste.”

Chris then gave an impressive rendition from a self penned song, titled ‘Young Homie’ to your panel.

The track was naturally based on her own life plus the soulful and emotional rendition was definitely quite moving. Also as mentioning the fact that he’s been clean for two main months, 1 in the lines also stated:

“Young homie watch you trippin on, seeking at real life how did I really secure it wrong?”

The judges loved the performance and together with the crowd, gave Chris a standing ovation for his efforts.
Share this article :

Post a Comment